Canon CanoScan Lide 120 Colour Image Scanner USB – Bla
For Price Call: 09058222155
- Enjoy high resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
- Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colours thanks to 48-bit internal colour depth
- Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimise desk clutter
- The device is no longer supported under the Linux operating system
- Save time with 300 dpi A4 colour scan delivered in just 16 seconds
The CanoScan LiDE120 Color Image Scanner is a compact scanner that offers advanced features and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for example, lets you upload photos and documents to the Cloud with remarkable ease.1 The LiDE120 scanner provides a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for dazzling scans of both photos and documents.The Auto Document Fix feature automatically produces beautiful scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically evaluates the item being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings. The LiDE120 scanner can help you work efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create a PDF in a snap. Plus, it scans fast, creating a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds.4 What’s more, the LiDE120 scanner uses one USB cable for both data and power, so plugging in is easy. The LiDE 120 includes My Image Garden5, a convenient software package that makes organizing your photos fun and easy.